Recruitment and Current Vacancies at Thompson Wright
At Thompson Wright we consider our strength lies in our people and our values are built around providing our staff with a great environment to work in, as quality of life is important to us. If you think you would fit well into our team and want to excel in your career then please do get in touch. We offer excellent on the job training and a real commitment to professional development. We are a growing company and we are always interested in hearing from talented and motivated people.
We are currently looking for the following:
Bookkeeper/Cloud Accounting Role
We are seeking a motivated and proactive Bookkeeper to join our growing strong team.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Data entry of sales and purchase invoices
- Data entry of bank statements
- Scanning sales and purchase invoices into software
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT return preparation and submission
- Engaging with potential and existing clients managing communications via email and phone call
- Using a variety of bookkeeping and accounts production software such as; Xero, Sage, QuickBooks Online, ReceiptBank, Excel and Autoentry.
- Assisting clients with cloud accounting queries and providing training support as needed.
- Assisting the manager with general office administration
- Answer all telephone calls in a timely, courteous and efficient manner and accurately log information on all calls received
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and the general public
- Plus other ad hoc duties
- The ideal candidate will have bookkeeping and VAT experience within an accountancy practice.
- This role is on a full time or part time basis.
The package we’re offering:
- Working hours are Monday-Friday (37 ½ hours per week)
- 28 days paid holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Easily accessible and friendly working environment
- Onsite car parking
Please forward your CV together with a covering letter to us by post or email firstname.lastname@example.org.