Back in 2015 we were new to all things Xero. We had a small team of Xero certified staff who helped clients transition from their old software providers to Xero, set up many bank feeds and answered many client queries.
However, alongside the extra administration and teething issues faced by some, our clients very quickly saw the huge benefits of the new software – a saving of time, money and a more simplistic approach to day to day accounting/bookkeeping tasks.
The use of Xero allows us to have real time access to our clients’ records and has given us insights into their business’ performance before the year end comes around. This has allowed us to put tax planning in place for many clients, limiting their tax liabilities and sometimes removing their tax bill altogether.
Xero is constantly evolving with the times and finding new ways to improve as a platform, including more built-in reporting tools, facilities for making tax digital and an easy process for accounting domestic reverse charge vat calculations.
Fast forward to today, we have:
- Over 25 Xero certified staff
- Xero training support teams
- A dedicated bookkeeping department who predominately use Xero
- In-house specialists in Xero migration and making tax digital
- Clients who use over 21 different bank connections worldwide
- Clients using add-on apps such as Hubdoc, Receipt bank, Unleashed and Shopify
- Clients in a multitude of industries worldwide, including clients in USA and Australia
And thanks to the dedication of our team, we are now proud Xero Platinum Champion Partners! We help clients big, small, new and old. Please get in touch today if you would like to know more, or if we can be a help to you.