Recruitment and Current Vacancies at Thompson Wright
At Thompson Wright we consider our strength lies in our people and our values are built around providing our staff with a great environment to work in, as quality of life is important to us. If you think you would fit well into our team and want to excel in your career then please do get in touch. We offer excellent on the job training and a real commitment to professional development. We are a growing company and we are always interested in hearing from talented and motivated people.
We are currently looking for the right person to fill the following position:
Full-time Payroll Administrator
Due to continued expansion, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced full-time payroll administrator to join our busy professional team at our office in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
- Provision of timely and accurate weekly, monthly & 4 weekly payrolls for approximately 500 clients.
- To be proficient in the use of Sage 50 and have strong IT skills and experience in general office software packages.
- Strong background in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Extensive working knowledge of all payroll, pension legislation, (particularly auto enrolment) & GDPR regulations and providing subject matter expertise in relation to payroll best practice.
- Management of all aspects of the payroll service, including reconciliations, reporting and BACS payments and ensuring all statutory requirements are met on behalf of the clients.
- Proven track record of ensuring attention to detail, delivering a high standard of accuracy within tight timescales.
- A team player with a professional, adaptable and positive approach.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a friendly telephone manner.
- Maintain excellent levels of customer service to all clients and internal departments
The package we’re offering:
- Working hours are Monday-Friday (37 ½ hours per week)
- 28 days paid holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Easily accessible and friendly working environment
- Onsite car parking
If you think you really have what it takes to join our already successful team, then please apply now.
If you would like to apply to join the team please forward your CV together with a covering letter to us by post or email email@example.com.
If there is no current vacancy you wish to apply for, and you are interested in working for us in the future, you can submit your details which will be held for 12 months so you can be considered for future vacancies.
We post our current vacancies here so remember to check back regularly and if you would like to discuss any of our vacancies please don’t hesitate to contact us.